Monday, October 8, 2007

About this blog

I am a web designer by trade (see image at right) and an aspiring photographer in my spare time. I also work on my house a lot and have several pets. I'm working on a masters degree with a concentration in photography and in my limitless spare time have decided to take up this venture. The basic premise is that I'll be using Google's image search, and only Google's image search, mixed with my own random thoughts and search terms, to put a new spin on this RiGoogleious world we're walking around in. My friend Vince and I call this "Google Image Humor (TM)" and I hope you will enjoy it. Be aware that many of my hot links will eventually break, but that is just the nature of the web. So, without further ado, welcome to this trainwreck of thought processes.

No comments: